Engineering and management services
We work for the Technical Office and R+D+i departments.
We constantly seek continuous process improvement, assisting Production, Quality and Purchasing departments.
Implementation, integration and maintenance of Management Systems based on:
- UNE-EN-ISO 9001: Quality management
- UNE-EN-ISO 14001: Environmental management.
- UNE-EN-ISO 45001: Occupational health and safety management.
- Development and market launch of new products.
- Increased product profitability.
- Design improvement.
- Cost optimisation.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISION
- Planning, monitoring and control of projects.
CALCULATIONS AND SIMULATION
- Advanced analysis to design structures and mechanical assemblies.
3D / 2D CAD
- 3D and 2D graphic design.
- Generating documents and technical reports.
- Instruction, operating and maintenance manuals.
- Sales presentations.
- Study and interpretation of standards, regulations and other technical documents.
- Design and implementation of the manufacturing process for a product.
- Improvement and optimization of the manufacturing process.
- Production organisation.
- Work procedures.
- Manufacturing documentation.
- Supplier audits.
- Control plans.
- Process improvements.
- Document management.
- Statistical Process Control.
- Selection and approval of suppliers.
- Control of orders and suppliers.
Quality management UNE-EN-ISO 9001; Environmental management UNE-EN-ISO 14001; Occupational health and safety management UNE-EN-ISO 45001:
- Implementation, integration and maintenance of Management Systems.
- Update of obsolete Management
- Systems and adaptation to new standards.
- Optimization and simplification of existing Management Systems.
- Performing internal audits (first party audits).
- Performing audits on suppliers to check that they meet requirements (second party audits).
- Technical assistance and support in external audits by certifying organisations (third party audits).
- Diagnostics on Management Systems, detecting opportunities to improve, identify and solve problems.
- Outsourcing tasks.